Episode 66 - Romantic Comedies (RomComs) Written by Men vs Women
This week Katie and Chelsea dive back into one of their favorite types of episodes, but this time they talk about movies! We love RomComs and decided to look and see what the differences were between men writing them and women writing them! Hope you enjoy our discussion! What's your favorite RomCom?
Please rate, review, and subscribe to our podcast on Apple Podcasts, Stitcher, or wherever you download your podcasts.
Podcast Intro Music: Dog and Pony Show by Silent Partner - https://youtu.be/Dw20ZkMwI10
Podcast Outro Music: Dog Park by Silent Partner - https://youtu.be/Zzm4A3xYUp8
Intro & Outro Vocals Provided by Dave Bethell
TEA TIME SOCIAL MEDIA:
Twitter: https://twitter.com/teatimewithkc (@teatimewithkc)
Instagram: https://www.instagram.com/teatimewithkc/ (@teatimewithkc)
GEEK TO GEEK PODCAST NETWORK
Be sure to check out the latest episode of Geek To Geek Podcast, Geektitude, & The Comic Box
THINGS MENTIONED IN THIS EPISODE
Katie's Weekly Geekery:
- Punisher Season 1
- Spring Awakening
- Jurassic Park: The Unauthorized Musical - http://tickets.rockwell-la.com/event/0ad7bd8119ab27c00c2a3c31ef2a6985
- Jessica Jones Season 2
- Book of Mormon at Segerstrom Theatre in Costa Mesa, CA.
- Potterotica Podcast - https://potteroticapodcast.com/
Chelsea's Weekly Geekery:
- Queer Eye on Netflix
- We: A Manifesto For Women Everywhere by Gillian Anderson & Jennifer Nadel - https://www.wewomeneverywhere.org/
- Batgirl (Rebirth) vol 2
- Batgirl and the Birds of Prey (Rebirth) vol 1)